Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Learning Curve

Thrilling and Overwhelming are the best adjectives I have for all the tools and possibilities on the internet.  Today I jumped into the world of Flickr.  I should have been working on my piece for this week's Illustration Friday project.  The subject this week is "acrobat".  Not particularly inspiring for me, but I've determined to press on and trudge through.  I have to admit though, it's Wednesday and I have not completed it yet.  Never fear, procrastination is a refined gift of mine and it will happen.  Stay tuned...

 In the meantime you might notice photos along the way that represent the passion I have for recycling crafts and artwork.  In the photo above, I turned an old cassette case into a business card holder.  In the right top column of this blog are a couple of envelopes upcycled from a magazine page and a photo of my youngest daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment