Saturday, January 12, 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Star

I've started to participate in a group called "Every Inchie Monday" to keep my creative juices flowing and be more productive this year.  By December I should have 52 inchies which I plan to challenge myself to turn into a project using all of them; perhaps an inchie quilt!

Since I already contribute to Illustration Friday and Photo Friday, this should keep me on my toes!  I'd appreciate any feedback, comments, and suggestions from you, my viewers.  Thanks! 

Upcycled leather tag from jeans, dictionary page, ribbons, metal mesh, recycled beads and crystals, glitter, marker, and beeswax

6 comments:

  1. This is outstanding!!!! Love all the textures! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K. By the way, Hutchinson is my maiden name! lol :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Every Inchie Monday. Your star inchie is brilliant. There is so much more creativity in it than in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonsense, Trillian! We just have different styles. I love layers and textures and using recycled items. Yours has beautiful complementary colors, stitching, and straight to the point. Compare or compete with yourself; everyone else cannot do what you do! :)

      Delete
    2. p.s. Thanks you for your warm welcome and complimentary words! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice texture and color contrast. Good variation in scale. Like it.

    ReplyDelete