Sunday, March 27, 2011

Garden Journal


I generally keep a garden journal that I start each spring and continue through the seasons. It always seems to evolve, however, into a wildlife sighting pad, diet and exercise register, and prayer journal as well! It doesn't matter, I use it frequently to document successes in the garden, and the dates different birds return home for the spring. I can't seem to throw these little buggers out when they are full! Some of my favorite Bible verses and bird sketches are within the bent and well worn pages. In a way, they are like scrapbooks that were quietly finished and sit unnoticed in a drawer. Here is one of my favorites from 2006...                                                                                                                          







2 comments:

  1. Will you bequeath this to me?
    <3 lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...what an interesting idea... Yes! I have an identical one that I am using now and I will put masking tape on the back of each one for you and for Shelby! (Just like great-grandma Todd did):)

    ReplyDelete