Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Room With a View








A studio!!!! I finally have some space to work.  Granted, I had to lose a daughter to college for this to happen...but then there are the perks!  Needless to say, in the midst of scrubbing, sweeping, moving, sorting, and organizing, I have not been creating the art.  I have been creating the art space.  Can you say "HAPPY"!

I have taken a couple of weeks off from Illustration Friday.  As I viewed most of the other artwork submitted, mine just did not seem to fit.  The point of my participation has always been a jumping off point to create art; any kind of art.  I feel that the goal is being met. However, after getting the topic today for this week, I might go for it again...after all, I've always wanted to create a Dios de los Meurtos shrine/project.  The theme for this week is "Spooky".

If not, I'll be posting some of the Renaissance costumes I've made over the years for my daughters.  After all, it is fall and prime time Renaissance!

No comments:

Post a Comment