Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Blue Tractor's

 ...Or day 1 of our staycation...

Black, Blue & Bacon Burger
blackened with cajun spices, topped with blue cheese, crisp bacon and sweet onion jam...


My only regret as I post about our fun in Ann Arbor, is the fact that I didn't take a photo of my AMAZING meal.  I ordered the above "burger" in a grilled chicken form and it was fabulous!  Served with bright orange thick and tender sweet potato Fries, I can honestly say it was the best sandwich ever...bar none!  We happened upon this lovely little grill as we walked downtown Ann Arbor enjoying the warm summer day and seeking out sustenance al fresco. 



 We had just finished viewing the "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" in the equally charming and historic Michigan Theatre.  What a great movie!  I loved the British actors who have become my favorites over the years, thanks to my two quirky and well traveled daughters; who have exposed me to the most Period Piece and Bollywood movies that a person my age has ever experienced!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the film...I loved it..too bad it didn't open in the USA before I left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It really is a great movie. You would have loved the restaurant, too. I especially enjoyed eating outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete